Any Auto used for Commercial Purpose is Categorized as Commercial Vehicle Insurance. We at Risk Care have following Markets to negotiate commercial vehicle risks
Aviva Canada, Economical Insurance, Travelers , RSA Facility Association, April Canada, Premier Marine and through our Partner network we have access to Northbridge, The Guarantee Company of North America and host of other markets ( for quote please send us documents listed at the end of this page ).
Trucking Company has following Insurance Requirements –
- Auto Insurance ( for US – US DOT fillings are Required )
- Trucking Commercial General Liability
- Cargo Insurance
If Trucking Company is operating as Load Broker then following coverage are required
- Load Brokers Legal Liability
- Load Brokers Cargo Liability
- Load Brokers Continent Cargo Liability
- Bond Requirements etc
We have Markets for the above coverage’s please send us your requirements at email@example.com
If you own a vehicle in Ontario, you are required to, at the very least, purchase the following automobile insurance coverage:
Third-Party Liability Coverage:
|This section of your automobile insurance policy protects you if someone else is killed or injured, or their property is damaged. It will pay for claims as a result of lawsuits against you up to the limit of your coverage, and will pay the costs of settling the claims. By law you must carry a minimum of $200,000 in Third-Party Liability coverage but options exist to increase the minimum amount.
Statutory Accident Benefits Coverage:
|This section of your automobile insurance policy provides you with benefits if you are injured in an automobile accident, regardless of who caused the accident, including supplementary medical, rehabilitation and attendant care, caregiver, non-earner and income replacement benefits. Options exist to increase most of these coverages.
Direct Compensation – Property Damage (DC-PD) Coverage:
|This section of your automobile insurance policy covers damage to your vehicle or its contents, and for loss of use of your vehicle or its contents, if another person was at fault for the accident. It is called direct compensation because even though someone else causes the damage, you collect directly from your own insurer.
Note: Coverage under the DC-PD section of your automobile insurance policy only applies if the following conditions are met:
If these conditions are not met, then you can make a claim on your optional Collision coverage (if you have it), whether or not you are at fault. If you don’t have Collision coverage, you may be able to pursue recovery from the at-fault driver.
Uninsured Automobile Coverage:
|Protects you and your family if you are injured or killed by a hit-and-run driver or by an uninsured motorist. It also covers damage to your vehicle caused by an identified uninsured driver.
The Commercial Vehicles have different set of requirements for underwriting by the Insurance Companies. The basic requirements are listed Below
- Latest Copy of CVOR Level 1 and 2 fro MTO
- Latest Copy of Drivers Abstract from MTO of all listed Drivers
- Letter of Experience from the Previous Insurance Company
- Current Incorporation Documents and Resume and experience of Directors
- Radius of Operation Breakdown to 100%
- Description of Cargo Hauled Breakdown to 100%
- Any US exposure to the Required Coverage
- Type of Cargo carried ( Dry Load or Refrigerated )
- The above are the Basic documents required for quoting on any type of commercial vehicle. You ca send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for quote