Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Provides $10,000 to $200,000 in emergency medical coverage
- Coverage for up to 365 days
- Special pricing for visiting family and friends
- Meets Super Visa requirements of a minimum of $100,000 in coverage
The Super Visa is an option for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada. These individuals may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa to visit their family in Canada for up to 2 years without the need to renew their status.
What are the requirements for a Super Visa application?
To obtain a Parent or Grandparent Super Visa for Canada, applicants must have valid insurance. Super Visa applications need to provide proof that they have private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company valid for a minimum of 1 year from a Canadian insurance company and that it:
- Covers healthcare, hospitalization and repatriation
- Provides a minimum coverage of $100,000
- Is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer